Easiest Way to Make Delicious My sunday roast leftover pie

My sunday roast leftover pie.

My sunday roast leftover pie My sunday roast leftover pie highly diverse and have ideal flavor that unique. Few types of My sunday roast leftover pie recipes are also adequate simple to process and dont pick up long. Even though not everybody likes My sunday roast leftover pie food, currently some people are get attached and like the various My sunday roast leftover pie foods on hand. This can be visible of the number of restaurants that prepare My sunday roast leftover pie as one of the dish. You can have My sunday roast leftover pie using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My sunday roast leftover pie

  1. It's of roast beef slice.
  2. It's of Ready rolled puff pastry defrosted.
  3. You need of beef soup mix.
  4. It's of dark soya sauce.
  5. You need of tomato puree.
  6. Prepare of bay leaves.
  7. You need of dry mixed herbs.
  8. It's of cold water.
  9. You need of potatoes peeled and chopped chunky.
  10. It's of large carrots chopped.
  11. Prepare of large onion chopped.
  12. It's of large button mushrooms chopped.
  13. You need of green pepper chopped.
  14. You need of frozen peas.
  15. Prepare of egg beaten for egg wash.
  16. Prepare of Salt and pepper.

My sunday roast leftover pie instructions

  1. In a large pot put water, soup mix, veg, soya sauce, puree, bay leaf, mix herb salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer until veg is tender..
  2. Once veg is cooked add frozen peas then cool.
  3. Defrost pastry shop bought so easy.
  4. Add chopped roast beef to pot mix gently..
  5. Put in oven dish. Top with puff pastry, brush with beaten egg wash.
  6. Bake for 30 mins at 180°c. Serve with crusty brown bread and enjoy.

Got ingredients for production My sunday roast leftover pie recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and even on the market. There are ample kinds of My sunday roast leftover pie that are simple and fast to process into delicious serving. You can constantly praxis this My sunday roast leftover pie recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook other foods on our website, we supply sundry types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment